We make every effort to link back to original content whenever possible. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. Usage of content and images on this website is intended to promote our works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Read more detailed disclaimerCopyright © 2019 Tentaran.com.
- Readers can access all these content absolutely free of cost.
- For example, transferring money from one bank account to another takes seconds, paying electricity bills is easy and booking train tickets is a matter of few clicks.
- For the last several years, Penn and Kim Holderness have done the hard maintenance and the research.
- The novel topped the bestselling charts for six months in 2019, and is in the process of being adapted into a web series.
- It should be noted that other than English, the platform is also accessible in 11 Indian languages including Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Odia, Urdu, Malayalam, Marathi, download Pratilipi apk Bengali, and Punjabi.
- To apply, please send your resume to , with the subject line – “Application for Urdu AEM role”.
- 2) Tech giant companies, like Alibaba, Tencent and Xiaomi, which want a serious presence in the Indian market, just as Walmart and Amazon do but in a virtual manner without any burden.
Other than this, the Indian Army sources have mentioned that “The existing accounts are required to be deleted and not left deactivated. Any service persons found on Facebook or other banned sites post 15thJuly 2020 will be reported”. A Multi prolonged cyberwar is already on full swing against China. Amid such an environment, the Indian Army took a decision to ban 89 Apps for personal taking into the security considerations. As if now, this order is only from Indian Army, not for the civilians .
Indian Army Decides To Ban 89 Apps For Its Personnel: Here Is The List
There were reports that Tencent wants to distance itself from PUBG Mobile to keep the Indian regulators in good humour. It was also rumoured that Tencent was selling a part or all of its holding in Indian gaming platform Dream11. The gaming and social media biggie Tencent has put in $62.8 million into Flipkart’s $1.2 billion investment round, as per regulatory filings made by e-commerce platform’s Singapore-based parent entity Flipkart Pte. This is not the first time the Indian Army has issued such directives.
In the not too distant future, Todd Hewitt discovers a mysterious girl named Viola . She has crash- landed on his planet, where the women have disappeared and the men are afflicted by “The Noise,” a force that puts all their thoughts on display. This year’s cast looks super interesting including speakers from industry top companies including Dan Schafer, GraphQL Co-Creator from Facebook as well as people from IBM, Microsoft, Tesco, Hasura and many more. All experience in using GraphQL in enterprise-grade products and ready to share their thought on different aspects of it and its ecosystem. The latest events have changed many aspects of our personal and business life.
The Secret Behind Pratilipi Gaining 20 Mn Maus In Five Months
The Chingari application is a short video-sharing stage established by two Bengaluru-based programmers, Biswatma Nayak and Siddharth Gautam. Around 2.6 million users have uploaded around 11.2 million sound clasps to recordings. It is free to download and permits people to see or transfer short recordings on the platform. Pratilipi is India’s largest platform associating readers and authors in 12 Indian dialects. It is the main online stage in India that takes into account writing in provincial dialects. Pratilipi, derived from the Sanskrit word signifying ‘copy’ is an independent publishing site.
Thereafter, the Indian government banned another 118 apps including the popular gaming app PUBG in September after the recent flare-up on the Southern bank of Pangong Tso lake in Ladakh. This additional investment by Tencent comes amid the volatile relations between India and China over a series of fierce border conflicts between the armies of the two nations. Amid a multi-pronged cyberwar, the Indian Army has decided to ban 89 apps for personnel as it took into account security considerations. This action has been taken to avoid leakage of information, said Army source. The ban was projected on messaging platforms, web browsers, contents sharing, gaming apps etc.